Data we collect
The term "Personal Data" in this policy refers to any information that you might voluntarily give when you are accessing our website or have stay at our establishment, and capable of identifying you as an individual.
We collect your information for the effort to provide you the best experience with the services we provide.
Personal Information that we collect may include:
- Your contact information (e.g., name, telephone number, email address, postal address).
- Your financial information (e.g. credit card number, security code, expiration date).
- Information related to your travel profile (e.g., accommodation and travel preferences, booking history, special health accommodations).
- When you contact us, we may keep a record of that communication and any communications and correspondence with you.
- Information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and security reasons and to collect aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- The information we collect from third parties include your contact information and information related to your travel profile.
How we use personal data
We may use your Personal Data in the following ways.
- To administer and process your reservations, which may be made via our website, mobile application, or our third party service providers’ website and to confirm your booking. We may send a confirmation of your booking via email, or other means and in the case of room reservations, a pre-arrival message summarising your confirmation details and preferences.
- To provide you with hotel related services, including but not limited to accommodation, food and beverages and spa treatment, and to facilitate any special requests or assistance that you have requested.
- To personalise our services and products to you, we use specific information about you, such as your food and beverage preferences and other special requests. We may store your Personal Data in our system to serve you better upon your return.
- Providing marketing materials such as updates, ads and offers. You may also see these offers, promotions and information on social media platforms through which you have connected with us.
- For further personalising our marketing to you. We analyse information that we collect about customers to determine what offers are most likely to be of interest to different categories of customers in different circumstances and at different times.
- To comply with our legal obligations such as auditors and government authorities, and to cooperate with law enforcement agencies and government authorities.
- To ensure that content from our website is personalise and presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
How we share the personal data
- We may disclose your Personal Data when required by relevant law or court order, or as requested by other government or law enforcement authorities to assist with proceedings or investigations. This also applies when we have reason to believe that disclosing the Personal Data is necessary to obtain legal advice, to identify, investigate, protect, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our guests, visitors, associates, rights or properties, or to others, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
- We may share the data to chosen third parties such as service providers to use your Personal Data for the purposes set out in section "HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA".
Cookies are files that is stored on a user’s computer while the users is browsing with the purpose of storing your preference.
Cookies are optimizing of advertising space on websites to provide advertisements of greater interest to users. Our trusted third party partners are using cookies for advertisement purposes.
Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies, you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, you may not be able to enter certain part(s) of our website.
We will assist you in any queries relating to the use or storage of your personal data. Your principal rights under General Data Protection Regulation are: Right of access, Right to rectification, Right to erasure, Right to restriction of processing, Right to data portability, Right to object.
You may contact us to exercise any of these rights. Please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.