Starts at IDR 6.600.000 ++
Valid from March 6-8, 2019
Check out our Nyepi Day - Silent Day package! Nyepi is the perfect time to recharge, chill, read a book or do something that doesn't involve travelling, since all traffic on Bali roads is banned that day (March 17). It's also the perfect time of year to catch up with much deserved quality time with your loved ones.
Before the Day of Silence, comes the day known as Pengrupukan. During sunset time parades of huge statues called "Ogoh Ogoh" will be carried around the villages, before burning them to symbolise self-purification. This ritual is followed by 24 hours of silence the next day, as a cleanse of the island from evil spirits and to give The Mother Nature a rest.
On this day, the whole island will "go dark" and guests must remain within their hotel grounds for 24 hours as part of a unique purification of the entire island.
But dont worry! We still have most outlets open during Nyepi Day and you can enjoy our spa, pools, dining and recreation as normal, as well as find out about this amazing and uniquely Balinese ritual!
Your Package includes
- 2 nights accommodation in our One Bedroom Private Pool Villa or One Bedroom Deluxe Private Pool Villa-combination of modern and traditional luxury villa with a private swimming pool and surrounded by lush tropical garden overlooking the beautiful hills of Amed and the Bali sea
- Free private airport pick up and return per villa including a fresh cool towel and bottle of water
- A refreshing welcome drink upon arrival at The Griya Villas & Spa
- Hand selected local fruits & flower arrangement in the Villa
- Daily breakfast served in our Safka Restaurant
- Daily housekeeping and turn-down services
- Free flow of still Mineral Water in the Villa
- Complimentary Coffee and Tea facilities in your villa
- Free choice of DVD’s (movies) to watch and enjoy in the privacy of your Villa
- Free Wi-Fi everywhere in the resort and in your villa
- Complimentary use of indoor Fitness Center and our common outdoor pool
More awesome inclusions
- Shuttle service & guide to the Ogoh-Ogoh parade
- Set Dinner in our award winning Safka restaurant
- 1 x 45 min. Revitalizing Emerald Treatment for two persons
- 10% discount on all Spa Treatments
- The package is valid for a double occupancy (two persons)
- If more than two guests are staying in one room, inclusions for additional guests are available for an additional charge
- Additional nights can be booked at standard rates or at any listed package rate available
- Unused package elements are non-refundable and non-transferable; no credits will be issued for unused package components
- All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups
- Rates do not include gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted
- Rates are subject to change
- The package price is subject to 21 % Government tax and service charge